BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Aug 24, 2014

25.08.2014

Rainy Day (Monday)

Today, totally lazy to wake up and feeling lazy for work. Yesterday, i had dream Andy. I miss him very much. Andy, is always wake up me every morning. Every morning, Andy will appeared in my mind and after that I really can't sleep back.

I try to forget him. But, I really can't do it. Every times, I met with Andy, I get a lot of power. Since last Monday i met Andy, and until now, already one week, I feel powerless and my battery became empty. Andy told me he want to put all his effort on his work now since he already 23 years old and still don have car and house. Now, he only want to put his career in No1 and relationship would be the last. Andy just want his career now, and he told me don't wasted my time on him, don waiting him. I promised Andy b4 I won't wait him. But, can i break my promise now? Andy told me, he is a bad guys since he only want his career now.

Every people around me told me forget Andy, but I can't. Really can't. It is very difficult for me to forget Andy. We dated before, we hold ours hand b4, we chat every night until one of us very tired until cannot tahan. Andy told me I can chat with him everytime if I am feel free. He told me his working time is very free and he is nothing to do. But, that time, I feel not free and busy on my JB work.

I feel not meaningful in my life without Andy. I did a lot of thing to him but he still leaved me. I believe Andy. I feel thankful to God, bcos God give me a chance to meet Andy. I really don't want to lose Andy in my life. A guy who are very handsome, responsibility in his career and also in his family, take care of his mom. Andy always is my perfect guys. I wishes i can stay besides of him. If he wishes to put all his effort on his work, then, i will try to put all my effort on him.

This is Andy, A guy that I can't forget forever in my LIFE.
 

0 评论: